[IPk] Discrimination

Thanks for the response, I still don't see their problem as if I do a blood test before I go up and
its Ok then I should be as fit to go up as any other person.
Duncan Barnes
Views or opinions given in this Email message are those of the author and not those of Bryanston School unless specifically stated.
Because Internet communications are not necessarily secure, Bryanston School does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete the message from your computer.  Thank you.