[IPk] Re: Palm software?

Thanks!  I knew you'd have a hot tip.  I looked into the GlucoPilot and I
think I'll take advantage of the 15-day free trial when I get my Palm.  I
ordered the unit on-line this afternoon and I hope to receive it within a
couple of weeks.  I checked Palm's database of programs after receiving your
message today.  There are a few programs with smaller pricetags (GlucoPilot is
$29) but they seem lightweight by comparison.  Looks to me like the GlucoPilot
is a good deal for what it offers.  Incidentally, some business and
productivity apps. came up when I used "diabetes" as my search term.  Some
developers are donating the profits from their Palm software to the JDF!  At
present I don't need any of the features they offer, but I urge all y'all with
Palms to see if you might.

Best wishes from steamy southern Mississippi,

email @ redacted
IDDM 7 years; MiniMed pumper 5 years; moving to the UK in a mere 8 weeks!Get