No Subject

Hi, I have a question for Estelle or anyone on the D-tron.

I have finally found an hour to get my D-tron up and running (not easy with a
job and a 2 year old) but have a couple of questions which the quick-start
manual doesn't explain.

Firstly, the H-tron always displays the number of units left in the cartridge
- how can I do this on the D-tron ?

Secondly, what exactly is the scroll bolus? Programming it seems to be exactly
the same as programming a standard bolus.

thanks in advance