Re: [IPk] Discrimination

HI Duncan
I think they have a right to not let you go up if they consider it a safety
risk. And in theory it could be a safety risk not just to yourself but to
the other people on board the ship. However, I don't think it is fair to
impose a blanket ban, and I think you should try to convince them that the
risk is minimal - that you would test your BG before going up and that you
are well controlled and not liely to suddenly hypo while up there. Get
evidence from your doctor, whatever.... At the end of the day, they can
dictate the terms, but at least have a go at persuading them.