[IPk] Discrimination

Being interested in sailing a lot I put my self down for a JST (jubilee saling
trust)(www.jst.org.uk) voyage. Having now recived all the details I have found out that insulin
dependent diabetics are not allowed to work aloft on the ship. I know that this is not directly
relevent to insulin pumps but is this discrimination and are they actually allowed to prevent
diabetics from going up even if I have tested my blood sugar.
Duncan Barnes
Views or opinions given in this Email message are those of the author and not those of Bryanston School unless specifically stated.
Because Internet communications are not necessarily secure, Bryanston School does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete the message from your computer.  Thank you.