Re: [IPk] Pen bolussing

In message <l03130310b76b206b16f6@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>Syringes don't come with fancy advertising and sexy
>colours, but once you've overcome that, they really are very good :-)

My pump nurse changed my prescription so that I now have tiny little
syringes, and, more importantly, they have the same fine needles as the

If I had to go back to mdi, I'd still go back to a pen, because they are
more easy to be accurate with.  I would also start to use part-units
from a pen (I think it was three clicks to a unit - isn't it amazing how
quickly one forgets?)

Best wishes to all

dm 30+, 508 nearly 3 months now.
Pat Reynolds