square wave bolusses was RE: [IPk] Pen bolussing

Digging through my memories, I recall that the square wave bolus feature was
one of the things that decided me for the MInimed rather than the H-tron.
But if you're comparing the 508 and the D-tron, obviously square wave isn't
an issue. I use the square wave quite frequently, spreading the insulin
delivery over anything from a half hour to three hours. I've never used it
for anything longer than that. But it certainly makes life easier for me.