From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of DONALD ODONNELL
Sent: 03 July 2001 20:42
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Celebrating (groan) 17 Years on Insulin

Hi Stephen
As you can see I an Donald and have had the D for 17 years now.
I am now looking in to getting a pump and I don't know what pump to pick,
                                           I am asking those who talk about
them what one they are using.
Hope you can help me, I like what you said,  "had no complications over you
last year"  that sounds good.
                 Thanks Donald