Re: [IPk] Pen bolussing

Zoe,

I am not a pump user, so I am not qualified to answer your question, but can
you please tell me how bolussing with a pump works?  Does the bolus hit you
at once?  or is the bolus spread over some minutes?

If it is the latter, maybe your rep meant that bolussing with a syringe
means that the insulin hits you in one go, but with a pump the bolus is
spread over a longer period of time so it is more even.

Sorry if I am completely off-track here, but it is something I have been
wondering about for a while!

Ingrid