Re: [IPk] Re: glucowatch

Hi Carmel,

     Thanks for your comments they are what the glucowatch team should have
on their website, I was convinced this was the gadget for me it sounds so
good on the website and there I was last night with my wad of cash ready to
bye it, but all the parafinalier whats all this authorisation form about,
surely if you want one you should be able just to bye it otherwise dont
stick a full page advert in Diabetic mags, I think this has been advertised
totally wrong its definatly been advertised as something dosn't do what WE
want, and at a great expense, no wonder they are offering a 30 day trial.
     I would be very interested in seeing the results of the 30 day return