RE: [IPk] Celebrating (groan) 17 Years on Insulin

>Hi I am interested as to  who has had T1 Diabetes the longest amongst us as
>they could probably be in the Guinness book of records for having the most
>injections ever the last time I looked it was an American woman but that was
>probable about 15 years ago.

Yikes - I once worked out how many injections I'd had between diagnosis
(Feb 1977), and starting to pump (Dec 1997). 2x daily till about 1984. Then
3x daily till 1994. Then 4x daily. As for blood tests, the mind boggles.
And how many gallons of insulin have I pushed into my body???

Mike - I think you are doing very well to have put yet another year of
diabetes behind you. And to have seen the arrival of twins in your family

mailto:email @ redacted