[IPk] MiniMed Pump Download Station

I have been travelling so did not pick up this thread until this morning.

I would confirm that we are quite happy to sell a com station to anyone who
really thinks they can make good use of it. It is easy to operate and there
is no great support/training issue involved in it. The price is #225 as
Morag's mail suggested.

However ,while I find the information tremendously useful for trouble
shooting purposes, I am not sure how much value there would be to an
individual in this. So that people can try it our we are quite happy to rent
one at #25.00 per go, just to cover delivery and collection costs and a bit
of wear and tear. So if anyone wants to try this just give us a call. You
can download up to 90 days of data, but only the most recent 2/3weeks data
is plotted in graphical format - the rest is all in a table data form.

Best regards

Ray Morrissey
Applied medical technology ltd