Re: [IPk] Giving Up

Hi Pat -

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having, and I understand
your frustration completely.

>He says he wants me to wait for him to get NHS funding ... I've never
seen any proof that he can fund raise/twist arms.  Annually, I raise
about four or five times my own salary.

Do you have the money to pay for the pump yourself?  If so, and you're able
to go ahead on that basis, you should make this very clear to him.  Perhaps
you can arrange to buy the pump directly from the company and then hassle
them for a date.  I think if you start ringing them a few times a week
looking for a date they'll give you an earlier one, simply to get rid of
you faster.

It's in the pump companies' interests to get you started ASAP, so it might
be useful to see how far they can take you along on a start up.

Good luck, and keep us posted.