Re: [IPk] Site Problem - red "blotch" from my Tender

Hi Elizabeth

The blotch appears after only 1 day, groan.  I too believe it's an
allergy, probably to humalog itself.  I will be switching to Regular
to verify this and if this switch works I'll try mixing Regular and
Humalog as many pumpers do.

I don't think I can afford to use a new Tender every 2 days say.  Each
one costs $13 so that will really mount up.  I'll try and solve the
allergy by mixing hopefully.

Thanks for your interest.
Mike