[IPk] Any suggestions????????

Hi everyone!

I have been on the pump for about 3 months now and last week my hospital
consultant contacted me and asked if I would come to the hospital to give a
'talk' to a group of doctors about the pump. (This is the same consultant
who totally ruled out even the idea of using a pump six months ago) I have
also been contacted by MiniMed to do a photograph and interview for the
local newspaper concerning the pump. I was just wondering if anybody had any
suggestions or anything they think that I should say or put forward to
either persons. I am quite nervous about both of them!

Wendy xx