[IPk] Re: Infusion Set Placement

With my nearly 20 years loving my pump, I can say that I have only ever used
my stomach area for insertion. I very occasionally get a little bit of
soreness at the site but nothing troublesome. I guess the answer is each to
their own favourite site. What suits one will be uncomfortable for another.
I have to say that I have no long term problem with my skin in that area,
although it does get a much better suntan than the rest of me!