RE: [IPk] re; Time on Pump

hi ian ,i think 20 yrs on the pump is the longest I've heard of yet.sounds
like you are doing wonderful.i have been diabetic 30 yrs and i would have
loved to had the pump years ago.you know what they say better late than
never.my av was 10 and my last test was 6.5,so i am very
pleased so far.i dont even feel it in my stomach.no major eye prob ,just
slight cateracts.i do have
the protein in my urine(maco something)i can never remember the names .i
have my legs though
i am most thankful for that.feet are great and circulation good for the
most part.have a blessed day.