Re: [IPk] Reason for age given

> I ask you how many
> people do you know who have been using a pump for more than a
> decade?

On the mail list with about a 25% reporting rate, there are over 30
people who have used pumps for more than 10 years. That would
extrapolate to well over a hundred in the mail list population. I
don't know if the mail lists are representative of the general
population at large, but if so that would extrapolate to around 3800
int the US and a like number in European countries.  If you would
like the names of the long term list members, visit the MEMBERS ONLY
area, 24,900 Club. I'm sure most would be happy to correspond with