[IPk] Many new photos of infusion set placement.

Over the last couple of months I have received many new photos of
infusion set placement. All of these have now been scanned and are
available for viewing at:

The photos provide example of set placement on
arms, legs, thighs, butts and breasts.

If you send additional photos showing your set placement I would like
to increase the library to help our list members that wish to try new
insertion sites.

See the photo page for the address to send photos.