[IPk] Fructosamine/HBa1C testing

Dear All

Do any of you lot undertake/get Fructosamine testing when at the clinic?
There is a lot of information coming out about it at the moment, but I don't
know I have ever had it done!!

I am also interested re: HBa1C levels.  I am usually somewhere between 5.5
and 6.8.  When I am at the lower end, my consultant, always tells me my
control is "too tight" - I do have a lot of bad hyps and horribly high
rebounds - but I get the impression that some of you are achieving these
"tight" levels without the hypos and rebounds?

Audrey Sheal

Scottish Enterprise Network