Re: [IPk] new pumper

>   Hello - thanks for responses regarding my new pump, it's    settling
>down but I'm using a lot more Humalog than I expected too. What do
>think is the best way to  do think is the best way to record all the data?
>I'm    still using  A4 sheets of paper to jot down  basal and bolus rates,
>blood sugars and all the other things  to help see the patterns of
>control. All  this info. won't fit into the usual record books- any ideas
>would be welcome. Thanks-Sally.

Sally - yes, the normal record books don't really work with pump therapy,
since the information you need to record is slightly different. I know that
Disetronic produce excellent record sheets - one small sheet per day on
which you record everything, and the next day on the otherside of the
sheet. You then store the sheets in a separate file, so you don't have to
keep everything with you all the time.

Perhaps MiniMed produce something similar. I don't know. But you might
contact Disetronic and see if they'll sell/send you some. Their phone
number is 02476 531 338

All the best

mailto:email @ redacted