Re: [IPk] new pumper

Hello - thanks for responses regarding my new pump, it's settling down but I'm using a lot more Humalog than I expected too. What do think is the best way to do think is the best way to record all the data? I'm still using  A4 sheets of paper to jot down  basal and bolus rates, blood sugars and all the other things  to help see the patterns of control. All  this info. won't fit into the usual record books- any ideas would be welcome. Thanks-Sally.