[IPk] Back on line

Hi All,

Due to The Readers Digest catching up with me. I have had to relocate and
have been offline since Thursday 29 June. The move was a DISASTER due to the
Board digging up the road outside my house on the morning of the move.

However, as of 19:00 today 7 July I am back online.

Apologies to all those who have sent messages during the intervening period,
I will answer all of you as soon as possible.

This includes all messages sent to INPUT on email @ redacted

John Davis.