(Fwd) Re: [IPk] the pump is definitely helping my hypo awarene

From:          Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>

>I chased my chips with entirely too much insulin (this was a sheer
mistake >- I took one unit too many, and I haven't a notion where my
brain was at >the time), and I woke at 12.30am at 2.2 with the sweat
pouring off me like >a fountain.
>But even in my sweat drenched misery I could see the good side of this
>episode.  And I think it'll swear me off chips for quite a long time.  I've
>been 'testing' what I can do with my pump since I got it, and perhaps I've
>finally learned that no matter what insulin delivery I'm using, chips are
>entirely too much hassle to bother with.

Hi Elizabeth
I don't follow your reasoning. If the hypo was because you took an
extra unit by mistake, why does this mean that chips are too much
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers