RE: [IPk] Letter in Balance

hi jeremy sorry for the delay just got back to get my mail.thanks for
responding i feel my mind
suffers way more than any of my physical body.i also have under active
thyroid and those harmones clash about together.i can feel so perfect and
think to myself if only im like this for
longer than an hr or so how wonderful that would be.i try to think things
could be a whole lot
worse.it is not a daily struggle for me it is a minute struggle and the
family loves me but who
can understand this if they dont have it,so i say very little to them,this
is why i love sites such as
this.you sound like you are positive which is where i stuggle to
stay.thanks take care,hope to hear from you soon.
sharon