Re: [IPk] the pump is definitely helping my hypo awareness

>> Does anyone manage to acheive "good control" ie readings usually around
to 8 and rarely above 10 ,with less than 2 or three mild hypos in a week?

I can do this if I keep to a very tight diet - which never seems to happen
for more than two or three days! Tight, for me, means between 150-180g of
carb a day, coming from fruit, veg, and beans, and a few ryvita or oat
cakes.  No bread, spuds, rice, pasta, chips, cakes, etc.  I generally feel
very good on this diet, but i always fall off the wagon for some reason or
another.  I do also have to eat a good amount of fat to make up the calorie
difference, so I eat a lot of avocadoes, olive oil, sunflower spread, and
so on.  Luckily, I really like all these things.