Re: [IPk] the pump is definitely helping my hypo awareness

>> Does anyone manage to acheive "good control" ie readings usually around 4
>to 8 and rarely above 10 ,with less than 2 or three mild hypos in a week? I
>wish I knew how to. Or am I being a bit unrealistic? I don't particularly
>mind the mild ones although I find them a bit demoralising, but I worry that
>they put me at more risk of severe episodes(like many others I have a
>responsible job, need my driving licence and live alone).I must admitt I
>love being able to switch off the pump it makes them so much easier to deal

I rarely have less than 3 mild hypos a week, and if my control is good,
usually more.
But then I probably push my pump to the limits more than most people, and I
do a fair bit of exercise, which often means minor hypos.
I think it's pretty hard to get good control without some minor hypos.