Re: [IPk] the pump is definitely helping my hypo awareness

>Me too!!! - for the last 2 weeks or so. Cosmic waves perhaps? I might wake
>at 4am, feeling very high, go to the loo, take 3 units, and wake in the
>morning with a vaguely normal bg. I kept blaming strange foods, new
>routines (we've just moved house), whatever... I then raised my nighttime
>basal slightly, and ended up very low in the morning. So I think something
>funny is happening at some point in the night - looks like I could use a
>stint on the continuous glucose monitor.

For me, it wa just a case of running high all night - even a basal increase
had little effect. At first I blamed various things, then tried to keep
calm and just put it down to "something weird". Finally I was beginning to
lose patience and get really frustrated, when it all goes back to normal.
Strange weather patterns? Cosmic waves? Alien visitations?
Who knows?