[IPk] the pump is definitely helping my hypo awareness

Well, I had a nasty hypo last night, but it was also a good sign.  Of
course, none of it would have happened if I hadn't had chips at the seaside
in the evening!

I chased my chips with entirely too much insulin (this was a sheer mistake
- I took one unit too many, and I haven't a notion where my brain was at
the time), and I woke at 12.30am at 2.2 with the sweat pouring off me like
a fountain.  I haven't had hypos symptoms like that in quite a long time,
although I still had some symptoms.  Generally, I would just feel really
bad, or occasionally, if I was asleep, I would dream about food.  At this
stage I'm well conditioned to wake up if I dream about food!

But even in my sweat drenched misery I could see the good side of this
episode.  And I think it'll swear me off chips for quite a long time.  I've
been 'testing' what I can do with my pump since I got it, and perhaps I've
finally learned that no matter what insulin delivery I'm using, chips are
entirely too much hassle to bother with.