Re: [IPk] re :inhaled insulin

Before I get taken to task for my last mail, I am also aware that there are
many people for whom 3 units is a sufficiently small measure of insulin.

My biggest curiosity is:  what if you have to take, say, 21 units?  Do you
have to put the packets in individually and use the inhaler seven times, or
can you put them all in at once?

I do think that inhaled insulin will make life easier for many people and
would be useful for many others - much like the pump!