[IPk] Pump talk

Hi all ,
Last week I gave a talk to 25 traniee Diabetic Nurses (my diabetic nurse
asked me to talk to them)
It was scary as hell but being Irsh and unable to shut up I soon got the
hang of it .None of them had ever seen a pump or heard anythiong about them.
All I can think of is that 2-3 years down the line when they are practising
and a diabetice says what about a pump they may well be able to say I know
what it is and be less biased about them.My thanks to John Davies for all
the info from Input .
I'm off to Ireland to get married next week so see you all soon.