Re: [IPk] re: taking pump off for sport

>P.S. The downside is I have a big bruise on my face today where I got hit

Ouch, Di!  Goalball sounds like quite a dangerous sport!  I think you're
right to take the pump off for it.  I know they're very durable, but why
find out its limits if you don't have to?

I'd agree with you that tabs would probably be a better option, but on the
other hand, if you're playing for 90 minutes, it's no harm having something
a bit longer acting.  And as I know you'll agree, there's only so many tabs
you can eat!