From: email @ redacted>Al-Boflasa
To: email @ redacted>email @ redacted
Sent: 30 June 2000 17:34
Subject: [IPk] pump fitting

The last message I sent failed, so here we go again.
I am trying to get a pump fitted for my daughter eho is 11 yrs old, and it seems that there is no where experienced enough in the UK to do this. Is this correct? She also needs a tonsillectomy done and although Great Ormond St.have offered to do this via Portland Hospital they have advised us to take my daughter to Yale Hospital, USA. We are at present trying to set up a schedule in Baltimore with Johns Hopkins Hospital, but we thought UK would be less travelling for her and as my parents are still in Wales it would be an added bonus for her after her surgery.
Regards AMY ( Mother to Maytha dx. 3/00 )