[IPk] Pregnancy

Moira, good luck, good luck, good luck!
The DSN.s in Harrogate , Sandra Dudley or Lorraine, should be able to put
you in telephone contact with Claire who went on the pump last May (15
months ago) who was pregnant at the time. She was delivered of a bouncy baby
poss. in november.
Contact: email @ redacted
or      01423 555345 9.30-10.30 Mon-fri answer-phone outside those hours.

 I have never had good control (HbA1C 11.9-eek) and am just