[IPk] teeth

I had all 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday and everything went okÖ.. ish. I was
allowed to keep my pump on and wasnít put on a sliding scale. Although I did
have to have a glucose drip. I went into hospital with a BG of 15. I took 3
units which should have brought me down to 6, but no, because it was so hot
I went MEGA hypo and after about 10 minutes of constantly calling the nurse
she finally arrived with a doctor and a big bag of glucose which they shoved
into the back of my handÖ. Tell you what though, it starts working within
about 3 seconds!!!

I could have fiddled with my basel rate but I didnít want the " end of
temporary basel rate" alarm going off when I was knocked out!

Iím now generally eating mush and popping the pain killer and antibiotic
pills. None of it went as badly as I expected which was such a relief!
Although I do look like a hamster with its pouches full!!