Re: [IPk] (Fwd) Copy of E mail to UK List

Phyllis -

I hope your enjoy your stay in olde England :-)

Minimed are represented in England by AMT Tel: 01223 420415. Ray Morrissey
can rush you supplies in an emergency I'm sure.

If you need Disetronic supplies (infusion sets etc), their number is 01203

All the best - and sink well ;-) As a singer myself, I can assure you it's
no different from any other high-stress, high-energy activity...

mailto:email @ redacted