[IPk] (Fwd) Copy of E mail to UK List

From:          email @ redacted
Date:          Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:02:32 EDT
Subject:       Copy of E mail to UK List
To:            email @ redacted

Hi Fellow Pumpers,

I live outside of Washington, D.C. and am coming to England next week.
i arrive on Friday. I am on a Minimed pump.  I have written the two e
mail addresses suggested by Minimed in the US but have not yet
received a response. I am concerned about  what to do if I have a
crisis in supplies (I am taking plenty of course) and also what to do
if the pump fails. in the US, you get a loner within 24 hours. I
noticed one person is in Manchester. I will be near Manchester the
first weekend, in Loughboro for most of the following week attending s
sinking week of a group called the Europa Cantat. (I can't wait to see
what a week of intensive singing does to my bs.).  If you have any
suggestions, or can even give me your name and phone no, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Pleaes e mail me privately at email @ redacted

(I am on the US mail list under the screen name
email @ redacted).

Phyllis Dobin