[IPk] Letter to the BDA

Having just taken part in what I believe to have been a successful meeting
with the BDA in London, I would urge every pump user to write, individually,
to the BDA telling them about your experience with the pump, and what you
would like to see the BDA do to support pump users. I was told, that to get
what we want we need to make an issue out of it, so get writing.

They seem to be very receptive, even to the extent of asking Rita Blackmore,
Pump Trainer for Disetronic, and myself to go and talk to the Careline
operators about pump therapy. The Careline has now started to transfer calls
about insulin pumps to me at INPUT. Progress at last!

I believe that we must maximise this opportunity NOW, they are more than
willing to listen, so lets put our case across.

John Davis.