Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #75

>NVQ stands for Natioanal Vocational Qualifications doesn't it? I've just
>finished a GNVQ in Leisure and Tourism which stands for General National
>Vocational Qualification...

Yeah - sorry. It stands for National and not Non. My mistake.

If one were offered, and you hadn't received intensive insulin pump
training, would you have considered doing an NVQ in Practical Type 1
Diabetes? What sort of stuff would you like to see formally taught, so that
you can understand and manage your diabetes better? I mean -
pessimistically - your diabetes will be with you for the next 60 or 70
years, and how you control it will determine your long-term health...

mailto:email @ redacted