Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #73

hehe, I've just thought of the perfect use for it.
Strangling my "lunatic-from-hell-ex-supervisor" who
thinks my PhD is solely for the advancement of her career.

Alternatively, we could do a fund-raising number for pump therapy by
tying it together and stretching it round the whole world.

Any volunteers?