Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #73

Sadly i also have loads of tubing cos of the u500 which means i dont need
to change the tube for about 24 days but i change the tender ever 2-3 days
so loads of tubing.

How about we all keep the tubes and tie the ends together and get the
americans to do the same and others and then when we have enought we can
set a world record on that telly program for having the longest pump tube
which could rap round the world 6 times ;-) just imagine the awareness we
could get for the pump (who said i cant wear my marketing mad hat;-)