Re: [IPk] reusing tubing

JD you might like to quote me as requireing a 10th of my original insulin

Also i lost a good bit of weight and can say that the inserting of the
tender does not hurt at all, never used to be able to inject into my
stomach as it hurt too much, but with the tender is no pain.

Also I have bad "scar tissue" on my legs from years of injections and even
this has soffened and has almost disapeared on my right leg and is reducing
on my left ;-)