Re: [IPk] reusing tubing

Dave Roberts wrote:
> Hello all,
> I tend to switch off, since I'm using the Tender as well - 1 time new
> tubing, one time not. The one problem I have with that is occasionally, the
> tubing won't fit. Before I moved from Germany I got large quantities of
> Tender infusion sets, but some them were an older model where the tubing is
> not compatible with the newer (It doesn't fit!). Any suggestions would be
> appreciated!

Ha! That will serve you right for being greedy :o)

So what did you do? You stocked up on 3 years supply of free infusion
sets via your German health insurer, before going to Aberdeen to do your
PhD? That's a good solution.

It doesn't look like Julia and I will return to Britain in the
forseeable future, but it has certainly exercised my mind working out
how I would continue to fund pumping under the current NHS system...

BTW Dave - I've only just noticed your post of 30 June. Did others here
receive it? It may have been one of the first posts to be "lost" in my
recent ISP fiasco. I only noticed it while perusing the email archives
at the IP website.

mailto:email @ redacted