Re: [IPk] article

I agree, i think the other thing not to forget is that the disadvantages
were pretty useless as they were not compared with anything like multi
injections per day.  If this had been the case then again the disadvantages
would have been far less.  It seemed that some of point were problems of
being a diabetic rather than the comparison against injections which would
have been much more useful to the general public as they could have related
to this.