[IPk] Low battery answer

When Disetronic pumps have an electronic low battery it automatically
switches off and you canít stop it from beeping until you change the
battery. Whereas when there is a low motor battery it beeps when in the run
mode until you push a button and repeats this every hour until you change
the battery.

So, there we are. Iíve answered my own question! Except I donít know how
long the low motor battery will last if you can hack the beepings every