Re: [IPk] reusing tubing

That was exactly my point!
What happens is that you then end up with lots of spare tubing,
because you have to throw away the needle but not the tubing.
Either way, you waste tubing. Either you change the tubing after only
a day, or you end up with an extra piece of tubing that you never
use. If it only happens once it's not so bad, but if it happens
several times you end up with miles of spare tubing!