Re: [IPk] reusing tubing

In theory, yes, but what happens when you either mess up an insertion
or have to remove the set, say, after a day?

This month I went through many more sets than tubing as a result of
this. I guess it is minimal, but I just thought it woudl be a good

I thought you might mention abuot the safety element of people using
tubing many times. However, at the moment people can use the reservoir
many times, since it comes separately. WHat's the difference between
reusing the reservoir many times and the tubing? (which brings me back
to my original post!) That's why I wondered if there was more danger
in reusing the tubing many times than reusing the reservoir many