Re: [IPk] reusing tubing

Well I thought about that, butyou could apply the same argument to the combo packs, yet both MM
and Disetronic find it worthwhile to sell them.
There's a reasonably significant difference in price between the combo
sets and the normal ones.
Besides, all this tubing getting chucked away isn't exactly environmentally friendly is it?