Re: [IPk] reusing tubing

I really am lost now cos I seem to be the otherway round, not enough
tubing, but then again this was probably due to changing the cartridge so
offen before going on the 500u stuff, now i change the tube when i change
the cartridge which has been about 24 days so far and its been fine.  I use
tenders so it is much easier.