Re: [IPk] Balance article / FRUSTRATION / WE NEED YOUR HELP

John hughes wrote:
> John/Di/Everyone
> I don't think it is appropriate for just one person to write on behalf of
> the list.  Individual letters will carry more weight.  If everyone on the
> list is serious about how they feel re the benefits of pump therapy then
> this should not be too onerous a task.  The only thing I would reinforce is
> the need to stay factual, unemotional and non critical of the medical etc
> professions; we need to encourage them to start using not batter them over
> the head because threy are not.

John - I think you've misunderstood my orginal suggestion:

If you have any feelings or views about the use of insulin pumps in
Britain, now is the time to put them in writing, and send them to
Balance (10 Queen Anne St, London W1M 0BD) There is a good chance they
will be published in the next issue (September/October), and so reach a
very wide well-targetted audience. The more letters, the more will be
published. Given the leadtime to publication, they should be in by the
middle of July.

I also suggest that one person - Di seems best placed - write on behalf
of this mailing list as well, representing the strong feelings of most
of us here.

mailto:email @ redacted